|Table of contents|
A Twilio connector can be configured in SigningHub Admin by providing three integration keys, i.e. Mobile number, App key and App secret
To connect your SigningHub app to Twilio, you will need to generate a Client ID and Client Secret on Twilio Developer’s portal, copy these keys into your SigningHub connector settings, and enable the connection.
Steps to create account in Twilio for configuration:
Below are the steps to get and update configurations for Twilio connector:
To configure the Twilio as an SMS gateway in SigningHub, the required integration keys are Mobile number, App key and App secret. These keys can be obtained by creating an account on the Twilio’s developer portal by following these instructions:
- Browse https://www.twilio.com/doers to open the Twilio’s developer console.
- Signup for a new account and create a new project by clicking on 3rd Party Integration as shown below:
- After clicking 3rd Party Integration, provide your project’s name and click Continue.
- Optionally, you can invite a teammate if required otherwise skip this step. After this, you will land on your project’s dashboard as shown below:
Required info for SigningHub configuration
- The Account SID can be obtained from the project’s dashboard as shown in the image below:
The Auth Token can also be obtained by clicking the view link from the project’s dashboard as shown below:
- A From phone number is required to send SMS which can be obtained by clicking the Get a Number button, and on a new window click on the Get Started button and then click on Get your first Twilio phone number button, a dialog box will appear as shown in the below image. Prefix the country code e.g. +1” while configuring this number in SigningHub / ADSS Server:
To configure the Twilio SMS Gateway in SigningHub, follow the instructions from link: How to configure Twilio SMS Gateway in SigningHub
To configure the Twilio SMS Gateway in ADSS, follow the instructions from link: How to configure Twilio SMS Gateway in ADSS Server