SigningHub is a web based signing solution intended to provide the instant management of paperless documents. The striking features include digital signatures/ electronic signatures, workflow management, enterprise circulation of agreements, contracts, official and other documents that require signoffs from different stakeholders, regardless of their physical presence.
- Which document types are supported in SigningHub?
- Which signature types are supported in SigningHub?
- What is the difference between eSignature and witness eSignature?
- What kind of restrictions can be applied to a shared document?
- What type of email addresses are acceptable in the registration process of SigningHub?
- I have forgotten my SigningHub password, how can I retrieve it?
- Can I share my documents with those recipients who do not have the SigningHub accounts?
- Does SigningHub support certified signatures?
- Can I change the sequence of signing fields once created?
- I have sufficient number of signatures in my account quota, still I am unable to sign the document. What should I do?
- How SigningHub is beneficial for an enterprise?
- What is the difference between an Individual account and an Enterprise account?
- If an enterprise user forgets to register himself, can the enterprise admin resend him the activation link?
- Can I create multiple enterprise administrators to monitor the activities of enterprise users?
- What is Authorised Remote Signing and how to enable it?