- Launch the ADSS Server Console in a web browser and go to location: Global Settings > System Integrity Security.
- Click on Generate OTP button. System will generate and show the OTP (One Time Password).
- Now open the Command Prompt/Terminal under administrator/root privileges.
- Navigate to the [ADSS Server installation directory]\Setup directory.
- Type the following command bin\compute_hmac.bat (for Windows) or bin\compute_hmac.sh (for Linux) to execute the utility. It will ask for OTP generated in Step 2 to complete the HMAC operation.
- Provide the generated OTP and press Enter button. Utility will be closed automatically once the operation is completed.