|Table of contents|
Can I use a USB token or a Smart Card to sign a document?
Yes, you can use any cryptographic USB token or Smart Card to sign a document, if it has implemented Microsoft CSP. Contact us, if you are facing any issue while using your USB token. We also provide PKCS#11 interface on custom requests.
What are the pre-requisite of using a new Smart Card/ USB token?
- The driver of new Smart Card/ USB Token must be installed on the client machine.
- The Go>Sign Desktop must be installed on the client machine.
- The Go>Sign profile being used inside SigningHub Admin, must be set to use the required token.
How to perform local Signing through SigningHub Desktop Web using a smart card/ USB token or your own certificate?
- Trust the complete chain of your digital certificate in ADSS Server -> Trust Manager
- Follow the instructions available on the prerequisites FAQ above.
- Open [SigningHub-Installation-Dir]/web/web.config and replace <sessionState mode="SQLServer" allowCustomSqlDatabase="true" sqlConnectionString="AdocsEntities" cookieName="SH_ID" timeout="60" compressionEnabled="true"> with <sessionState mode="InProc" timeout="60" cookieName="SH_ID" />
- Follow the instructions available in this link to configure local signing in ADSS Server, SigningHub admin console and Signinghub desktop web.